Tein Super Racing Coilovers Mazda Rx-8 04+ SE3P
Tein DSM56-81LS1 Super Racing Coilovers Mazda Rx-8 04+ SE3P
Developed from actual competition, TEIN was able to create a fully adjustable damper that can be easily tuned for any track and weather conditions. Super Racing Dampers utilize a full-length adjustment system to allow shock length and spring pre-load to be adjusted independently. Separate 16 - way adjustments for compression and rebound damping enable the user to fine tune for any situation. TEIN has incorporated both camber and caster adjustment into the front pillow ball upper mounts for strut type vehicles. External reservoirs on SA type dampers allow for added oil capacity. Spring rates and shock valving were derived from many years of motorsports support, to provide the ultimate damper for competition. Designed and tested for circuit use by advanced and professional drivers who are seeking complete damper tuning capability.
- Steel Construction
- Mono Tube internal construction
- Inverted design for strut type front and rear
- Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
- 16 × 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound separately adjustable
- Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
- Upper and lower camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Caster adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- Dual EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
- Powder coated brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review