Cobra Suzuka Pro Technology Carbon GT Wide Seat
Cobra Technology is a proprietary method of race seat construction comprising of various high level elements to give a competitive edge to the driver. A Carbon/Kevlar shell construction with clear coat visible carbon surface finish is allied with an EAR Confor® energy absorbing foam padding system that absorbs dynamic vibration and impact shock.
Confor® foam softens and flows with body warmth, creating a uniform pressure map against the driver’s body providing the ultimate comfort.
Dinamica upholstery provides a stunning, tactile and hard wearing surface with real leather wear patches, backed up by a unique cooling system provided by Outlast®, the very same product used to regulate astronauts’ body temperature within their space suits.Features:
- Hans® compatible
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Deep sided lateral protection
- 550mm Width
- Side mounted only – supplied with high tensile bolts
- EAR Confor® energy absorbing foam padding
- Dinamica upholstery with leather wear patches
- Outlast® cooling system installed
- Custom embroidery included
- FIA Homologated to 8855-1999
- Visual Carbon finished shell
- Weight: 17lbs. (Standard) / 19lbs. (Wide)
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review