DIF Thermostatic Universal Dual Electric Fan Controller Ver. D
- Ignition input to turn unit on and off
- Manual input and A/C input to turn on both outputs
- User programmable to engine make or universal sensor
- Improved cool-down logic with 30 sec. maximum limit
- Dual detented rotary switch to prevent accidental adjustments
- CNC 6061 aluminum anodized case for improved thermal dissapation
- Includes necessary hardware and wiring
This item is discontinued.
Product Reviews and Ratings
5.0 out of 5.0 based on 2 reviews
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Sep 23, 2011
Currently running dual altima fans on my 91 240, perfectly. However, the 25 amp fuse didn't hold up as it crumbled a few days after, requiring a replacement. Other than that, this controller is awesome!
Aug 5, 2011
Wonderful product! I purchased it when I realized my efans were giving me electrical problems. My only concern was that the provided installation instructions did not mention wiring for the ignition "IG" pin. The only mentioning of the pin out was on the last page, which was devoted to trouble shooting. A+ none the less.
Customers also purchased these items