Tein Type Mono Flex Coilovers FR-S BRZ
Tein GSQ54-F1SS1 Type Mono Flex Coilovers Scion FR-S Subaru BRZ
The MONO FLEX coilover kit has been developed for entry-level competition motorsports and advanced street driving. Features include 16-way damping force adjustability (combined compression and rebound), a mono-tube internal design, pillowball upper mounts, and EDFC compatibility. There are independent adjustments for ride-height and spring pre-load settings for increased suspension tuning. The new Mono Flex also includes TEIN's latest technological innovation, Micro Speed Valving (MSV) system, which allows the driver to feel a greater difference in damping force adjustments. Designed and developed for consumers seeking aggressive handling on the street and at the track.
- Steel Construction
- Mono Tube internal construction
- Inverted design for strut type front and rear
- Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
- 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined
- M.S.V. Technology for improved damping force adjustability
- Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
- Upper camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
- EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
- Anodized brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|2013 - 2013||Subaru||BRZ|
|2013 - 2013||Scion||FR-S|
|ALL - ALL||Scion||FR-S|
|ALL - ALL||Subaru||BRZ|