Radium Universal Dual Oil Catch Can Kit
An oil catch can is essential on a performance vehicle to protect the engine from elevated levels of crankcase blow-by accumulated from aggressive driving. Excess oil saturated air circulating back into the air intake stream can lead to degraded performance. Unlike many catch cans on the market, this catch can features an integrated oil separator that accelerates oil condensation. This stainless steel filter media is cleanable and reusable.
The liquid oil is then collected in the reservoir. The fluid can be easily disposed without removing the can from its bracket. The lower half of the body simply unscrews for draining or the bottom port can be used with the RADIUM Petcock Drain Kit if the cans cannot be easily separated. The integrated dip stick unscrews for a quick way to check oil level.
- Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake or intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine. -Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- 6061 Billet Aluminum O-Ring Sealed Oil Can
- Integrated Oil Separating Condensing -Stainless Steel Cleanable and Reusable Filter Media
- Main Ports: 7/8"-14 Female Threads (-10AN O-Ring)
- Powder Coated Laser Cut Mounting Bracket
- O-Ring Sealed -4AN Drain Plug
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Safe for Pressurized Applications
- Anodized 6061 Billet Aluminum Oil Dipstick
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items