AEM Universal Programmable Engine Management System with Built in UEGO
Universal Programmable Engine Management System with Built in UEGO. Direct. Direct Fire Ignition Systems
AEMs Universal Programmable Engine Management System adapts to any race vehicle using the companys flying lead wiring harness and sensors (sold separately). In addition to the features found in our Plug & Play EMS, AEMs Universal EMS also includes 10 independent, built-in peak & hold injector driver channels, direct drive ignition and dual wideband UEGO controllers. Peak & Hold injector drivers enable users to utilize low impedance injectors with a true 4/1 Peak & Hold injector drive circuit. The Direct Drive ignition feature allows users to drive a coil directly from the ECU without the need for an igniter or ignition module, and a wideband UEGO controller is an essential tuning tool that provides a 0-5 signal for monitoring and tuning air/fuel ratios (AFR) on heavily modified high-performance engines.
- System is fully enabled Never pay for upgrades!
- Runs on Windows compatible software
- Live help window eases tuning process
- Free software updates on aempower.com
- Fuel table automapping
- Programmable traction control
- Onboard 512kb datalogger
- Up to 10 cylinder sequential fuel injection
- 10 independent peak & hold injector drivers
- Direct drive ignition feature eliminates need for igniter or ignition module
- On-board wideband UEGO controller
- 6 general-purpose outputs
- 7 definable switch inputs
- Electronic boost control
- Soft cut rev limiters
- Two step launch control
- Wet or dry nitrous control
- Definable knock control
- Full idle control
- 4 EGT inputs with fuel control
- 16/32 hybrid high speed processor
- Data analysis using AEMdata software.
Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review