Wiring Specialties VG30DETT PRO Series Knock Sensor Sub-Harness - NIssan Z32
Wiring Specialties PRO Series Knock Sensor Sub-Harness - VG30DETT Z32
Knock sensors protect car parts from the damaging effects of engine knock. When a knock sensor is bad, it can't regulate the engine properly. The car vibrates and it sounds like there is something banging up against the car's cylinder. The knocking action can destroy the pistons, rods, valves, gaskets and plugs. It is for this reason that proper communication from the sensor to the ECU is available. Older wires tend to loose some of their insulation and can potentially be faulty. With their PRO Series Knock Sensor Sub-Harness, Wiring Specialties provides you with an inexpensive and great quality solution.
Knock Sensor Harness Features:
- Brand NEW Construction
- High Temp looming with adhesive shrink tubing
- High Temp wire (280 degrees)
- OEM connector specs (no cheap aftermarket connectors that fall apart)
- Designed for a factory-like installation
- OEM wiring connections and 'T' junctions. No soldered connections at all
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play replacement
- Turn Key ENGINE START Guarantee
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
Customers also purchased these items