Cusco Zero-1 NA6 Mazda Miata Coilover Damper Kit
Cusco Zero-1 Coilovers are for those looking for a high-quality coilover offering adjustable ride height without affecting spring preload. This will allow for proper corner-weighting for the ultimate handling experience. Furthermore, you do not have to give up any suspension stroke to change the ride height, resulting in a smoother, more consistent ride. The dampers and spring rates are pre-set before delivery to allow for the most user-friendly kit possible.
Cusco Zero-1 Features:
- Fully adjustable ride height
- Pillow ball upper mounts (Strut Type)
- Pre-set spring and damper rates for the ultimate user-friendly suspension kit
- New and improved anti-rust protection with stainless steel lock nuts and lower seats
- Zero-1 coilovers can be easily transformed into the Zero-2 by changing only the shocks.
** Images shown may vary from actual product **
Cusco Zero-1 NA6 F,RPILLOW, UPPER MOUNT,
Product Reviews and Ratings
This product has no reviews at the moment.
Have a review for this product? Sign in to leave a review
|1994 - 1997||Mazda||MX-5 Miata|
|1990 - 1993||Mazda||MX-5 Miata|
|1999 - 2000||Mazda||MX-5 Miata|
|2001 - 2005||Mazda||MX-5 Miata|
|2004 - 2005||Mazda||MX-5 Miata|